Hellraiser.

"What's your pleasure, sir?"

A horror movie that stands on its own with a classic plot and unforgettable characters. I don't know why but I avoided watching this for so long but always was curious what Pinheads deal was. Although he seems like an iconic horror villain he definitely isn't the most evil character in Hellraiser but I guess that's the case for most horror series starters.

Look how crazy that guy looks! And hes not even the villain? Totally caught me off guard when this guy was hardly in the movie. Regardless of what I imagined this movie to be about it was still pretty awesome. Made in 87' it totally rocked some wild looking effects and a pretty intense story line. There is a lot to enjoy in this movie from its wild chain torture scenes to a wild puzzle box that holds incredible power. Would recommend this to any horror fan cause it still remains as a ground breaking film for its genre.

"Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others."
I don't know you figure it out!

I guess this is the part where you give a movie a rating out of 5 or something and I would have to give Hellraiser a solid 3 out of 5 mainly because I was getting into it thinking that Pinhead character was going to tear everyone apart when all he really did was make me confused whether he was even that bad. Like I said I don't know soooo you should watch it and see what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. its cool but not as scary as everyone else said it was

    ReplyDelete